This 2 categories Tournament is played according to the rules of Walking Football .
Category 1 : Gold
Recommended for teams comprising the youngest and most experienced players.
Category 2 : Silver
Recommended for teams including the oldest and less experienced players.
The matches of each category will be played simultaneously on 4 courts.
Start Date : Saturday 03.Sept.2022 at 10.00 AM
End Date : Sunday 04.Sept 2022 at 06.30 PM
Pitch : grass ( 20.00 m x 42.00 m ).
Games : 5 aside ( 4 + 1 Goalkeeper ) with no limit of substitutes.
Goal size : 2.00 m x 4.00 m
Duration: 16 minutes games each. ( 2 x 8 min. )
The teams change ends at half-time.
Each club may enter 1 team per category.
If entering more than one team, players will not be permitted to switch between teams.
Clubs registering 2 teams, ( 1 in each category ) must provide 2 lists of different players.
The players authorized to participate must be born:
- before 01.01.1972 for men.
- before 01.01.1977 for men exclusively as goalkeeper
- before 01.01.1982 for women.
Kick-off with the whistle from the scorer's table, end of the match with the whistle from the referee. Refeering will be conducted by a series of qualified official refs. They are the only decision-makers.
The changes will be made on the fly without stopping play.
The substitute can only enter once the player has completely left the field. To avoid confusion, substitutes at the side of the pitch should wear a jacket of a different color from the playing team.
Awarding of points:
Victory = 4 points
Draw = 2 points
Loss = 1 point
This competition is a championship formula of 12 teams per category. Each team in the category meets once, meaning a total of 11 games per team. 5 games on Sunday, 6 games on Monday.
The idea is that everyone will have the same amount of games instead of Knockout tournament.
The winner is the team with the most points. In the event of a tie the goalaverage.
Basic rules reminder
- No Limited touch football
- No running or jogging with or without the ball.
- No tackling
- No off sides
- The ball must not be kicked or defected by any players ( including goalkeeper ) above head hight ( 1,90 m )
- All free kicks and corners are indirect.
- Referee operates red, yellow and blue card procedures. Blue card indicates a 2 minute Sin Bin for player.
- Opposing players must stand at least 3 meters away from the ball when a corner, free kick or ‘kick in’ is taken.
- Goalkeeper not allowed outside penalty area.
- Field players are not allowed inside penalty area.